Come along and try a run with us
We meet at the University of Northampton at 6.45pm on Wednesdays.
We ask everyone who is interested in running with us to read the info below then fill in the form. We will then contact you with details.
If you struggle with the tech please email us at email@example.com.
If you decide to join after your free trial here are the fees.
You will be invoiced separately for your EA fees.
We also have reduced half year fees for applications from September to March.
Before you fill in the form, here are some things to remember
- You don't have to be the fastest, but you must be able to run 5k under 12 minute miling to come along to the main group. If you are a new to running we do run beginners groups.
- You can visit us 2 times before you need to make a decision about joining.
- We deliberately do not have formal coaches or performance expectations. Frankly who needs the pressure! What you acheive is up to you.
- Check the find us page of this site for directions.
- When you arrive please ask for a committee member who will help you.
- After a warm-up we have a route briefing and divide runners into 5k, 5 mile, 7 mile and 9 miles groups. Each group runs at several speeds.
Now fill in the form
Scroll down below the calendar and fill in the application form with your basic details.