When you become a member / renew your membership with Northampton Road Runners, you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use administer your EA membership and to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal. If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
||12 months (April to March)
||6 months (October to March)
Existing member renewal process
- Every year England Athletics will send you an invoice asking you to renew your membership. if you don't get it please check your spam folder.
- Click on ‘Pay online’, enter card details and complete payment via Payzip. You may have to register with Payzip first.
- Once you have paid, you will receive an acknowledgement from England Athletics. Go to https://www.englandathletics.org/ and log in via the ‘myAthletics Portal’ button at the top right of the screen to check your information (please do this).
Second claim members do not pay the EA registration fee to NRR as you will have paid it via your first claim club.
- Read the EA privacy statement.
- Update your communication preferences.
- Check your personal details are correct.
- Check your emergency contact details are correct. I also emphasis that it is vital that you check your emergency contact details as we might need to get in touch with your emergency contact if you become ill or injured while taking part in club or affiliated activities – it is our duty of care to you.
Any questions talk to Steve Prior.